1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the National Doughnut Day Giveaway is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) and who are 18 years or older.
3. How to Enter: The contest will begin at 12:00 p.m. (EDT) June 1, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. (EDT) June 7, 2018.
To enter, comment your caption on the Instagram image, follow the Indigo Studios Instagram account, and tag a friend.
All entries must be the sole, original work of the entrant. Indigo Studios will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Entries that do not comply with the provisions of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Contestants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, publish, promote or otherwise display or use entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is alleged to infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, or that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for viewing by a general audience.
4. Winner Selection. Indigo Studios will select one (1) winner based on caption entry.
5.Prizes. Prizes include: One (1) $50.00 Visa Gift Card.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Indigo Studios will attempt to reach winners via social channel used for submission. Failure of winner to respond within 48 hours of the date and time the message was sent may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner may waive their right to receive prize. The Prize is non assignable and non transferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize is subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prize. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability certifying that the entrant’s submission is entrant’s original work, that entrant owns right to the work and that entrant has complied with the Official Rules of the Contest, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness for any commercial or promotional purpose in any media, including, without limitation, the Internet, without further compensation. Prize that is not won and claimed by eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. The authorized account holder of the social account used for entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning accounts for the domain associated with such social channels.
8. Licensing. By entering the Contest, each contestant grants to Sponsor an exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right and license to publish, print, edit or otherwise use the contestant’s submitted entry, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any manner or media (including, without limitation, the Internet) throughout the world in perpetuity, and to license others to do so, all without limitation or further compensation. Each contestant further agrees that if his or her entry is selected by Sponsor as the winning entry, he or she will sign any additional license or release that Sponsor may require.